A Workshopper is someone who wants to cut through the noise and get meaningful, valuable work done with others. They’re frustrated by, and seek more than just the standard, unproductive meeting. They believe work can be inspiring and enjoyable. They deeply crave progress and hate settling for the status quo. They’re looking for a better way to bring people together and achieve their (and their company’s) goals better, faster, and happier. They want to pioneer this new way of working.
Workshopper.com hosts the best content to support Workshoppers with tried-and-tested workshop formats, helpful articles and guides, interviews with well-known and respected Workshoppers, and inside looks at some of the world’s best workshop spaces.
We are Workshopper!
1. We believe that work can be inspiring and enjoyable.
2. We’re frustrated by, and seek more than standard, unproductive busy-work.
3. We want to cut through the noise and get meaningful, valuable work done with others. We deeply crave progress and never settle for the status quo.
4. We’ve been seeking a better way to bring people together and inspire change in the way people perceive their jobs.
5. We want to pioneer a new way of working. We believe the best way to achieve all of this is through the power of Workshops.
6. To be a Workshopper means having the knowledge, confidence, and toolkit to run show-stopping business- and career-propelling workshops.
Workshopper.com was created to help you get there.